Why would you use CSS?
- To add color.
- To add boundaries like a width on a picture or were your text shows up.
- giving a shorter code that means the same thing for anything you want to be the same
- there is “class” for many
- there is “id” for one
Why would you use JS?
- To add something to do on your site because people need a reason to look at your site.
- this could be a prompt box
- this could be a video
- If you want alerts to pop up before loading your page or any of your outbound links
CSS and JS make coding faster and easier!
JS and CSS and WEBSITES